Chaffin Tree Surgery – Domestic Tree Surgeons, East Sussex – Tree Care & Garden Landscaping
It is a great privilege to have trees in your garden. However, they will need care and attention to be encouraged to grow into the beautiful and useful addition to your home.
Care is needed when choosing what trees to plant and where. We will gladly give advice on this subject to regular customers.
Garden trees need to be nurtured; to guide and care for a young tree during its main growth period, to prevent disease, to maintain safe trees and prevent trees causing nuisance to others.
Shaping and sizing of a mature tree will enable it to fulfil its purpose in your garden as well as helping to maintain health and longevity.
Tree Care & Garden Landscaping Services
Our procedures for domestic customers are as follows:
- Once a request for a quote is made, we will book a convenient time for a surveyor to visit.
- At the appointment the surveyor will discuss your requirements, inspect the trees and assess the garden and the access arrangements. Within a week a quote will be dispatched.
- On acceptance of the quote a date will be set for the work to be done. If there are any delays, for example due to TPO (Tree Preservation Order) requirements we will keep you informed with any up dates. (See FAQ for more information on TPO and related issues).
- We check every tree for Tree Preservation Orders and restrictions. Where an application to the local council for permission to work on a Preserved Tree has to be made, we keep customers fully informed.
We also carry out the following services for domestic customers;
- Specialists in mature & unusual tree maintenance
- Pruning and shaping of trees
- Tree condition reports & consultancy
- Hedge trimming & shaping
- Stump removal & grinding
- Shrub bed maintenance
- Regular grass cutting
- General grounds maintenance
- Garden landscaping and design services